Crafty Owl Naomi

Crafty Owl Naomi is currently nesting in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. Together with my great friend Crafty Owl Khris, we decided to try and see if we could sell some of the items we love to make. We are keeping separate blogs, but please feel free to fly across to Crafty Owl Khris and see what she has for sale at her nest shop. All the items I am selling, are hand crafted by me, and as such, I wouldn't sell anything I wouldn't be happy to receive. Having said that, there's only so many things I can make and keep....AND sustain a healthy fabric collection....hence I will happily make and sell you high quality hand crafted items. Please browse the "Labels" in the side bar, or use the "Search this blog" feature to see the selection of items I currently have for sale. Please be patient with me, whilst I organise my nest and pop things up for you to look at.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Walker Basket Liner - Red and White Large Check Fabric

Do you know anyone with a Rollerater type walking aid that has a basket under the seat? Do you perhaps own one yourself, then you really need to get a Walker Basket Liner to put in the basket. It not only provides personalisation of the walker, it provides security - no one can see inside the basket when the lid/seat is down. It also stops small items such as keys, pens or money from being lost when it falls through the slits.

The Walker Basket Liner shown above, is just one example of colour ways this item is available in. If you would like to request a particular fabric theme (such as Roses etc), please email me to discuss your requirements. (I currently have several different colour options available, so please contact me to see if I have something already made in the colour/design you'd like)

Not only is each Walker Basket Liner made to a completely unique design, it is fully reversible (for those days when you want a different look), it is also fully machine washable.

$12.00 AUD plus postage $1.10 AUD within Australia. Please feel free to email me if you would like other items combined for cost effective postage fees.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! Love the red check :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea...pity Mum isn't still around as she would have loved one for her walker! :o))
    Hugs,
    Sharon 2

    ReplyDelete