Crafty Owl Naomi

Crafty Owl Naomi is currently nesting in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. Together with my great friend Crafty Owl Khris, we decided to try and see if we could sell some of the items we love to make. We are keeping separate blogs, but please feel free to fly across to Crafty Owl Khris and see what she has for sale at her nest shop. All the items I am selling, are hand crafted by me, and as such, I wouldn't sell anything I wouldn't be happy to receive. Having said that, there's only so many things I can make and keep....AND sustain a healthy fabric collection....hence I will happily make and sell you high quality hand crafted items. Please browse the "Labels" in the side bar, or use the "Search this blog" feature to see the selection of items I currently have for sale. Please be patient with me, whilst I organise my nest and pop things up for you to look at.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Handy Small Notebook Cover


This is for one fabric covered small notebook cover (includes 1 notebook) made from 100% cotton fabric. Fully lined and interfaced. Notebooks can be replaced if you ever need to, allowing you to keep your lovely fabric cover.

I have shown two notebook covers in the pic, but one is just open to show the notebook inside.....this is for the Yellow sunflower print cover only.

$7.00 AUD plus postage & package $1.35 AUD
within Australia. Please feel free to email me if you would like other items combined for cost effective postage fees, or a quote for postage to wherever you would like the item sent (just email me the country and/or post/zip code)


***Please note, there are two of these available, so please also let me know if you want one or both of them. As a special offer, I'm offering free shipping on the 2nd notebook if you purchase both in the one transaction***

1/2 still available

No comments:

Post a Comment